These amazing place cards are really easy to make and would be ideal for a modern, classic or glam wedding.
- a black calligraphy pen
- metallic spray paint in copper and gold
- round nose pliers
- copper or gold-colored paper clips
- white card stock, a round paper hole puncher
- a plastic container with water and a safety mask.
- Use the nose pliers to bend the outer side out of the paper clip.
- Take the inner part of the paper clip and bend it up.
- Bend an angle on the loop end and create an angle on the other end.
- You can cut out the place cards, but it’s much easier to use a round paper punch.
- Punch out the required number of place cards from white card stock.
If you still don’t understand. Dont worry, check with below picture as your guide.
Like Thanks! You've already liked this