If you’re on the lookout for a new paneer recipe, try making this quick and simple one. Flavoured with herbs and spices, it is perfect for when you are in the mood for Indian food. Try it out!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
• 2 cups paneer (cottage cheese) cubes
• 1 tbsp oil
• 1/2 tbsp green chilli paste
• 1/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
• 2 1/2 tbsp tomato puree
• 1 tsp chilli powder
• 1 1/2 tsp coriander (dhania) powder
• 1 tsp pav bhaji masala
• 1/2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi)
• 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
• A sprig of coriander (dhania)
• Salt to taste
• Heat the oil in a deep non-stick skillet, add the green chilli paste and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
• Add the tomatoes, tomato purée , chilli powder, coriander seed powder, pav bhaji masala, dried fenugreek leaves and salt.
• Mix well and cook on a medium flame for a couple minutes, stirring once in between.
• Add the paneer cubes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another minute or two.
• Add the lemon juice and mix well.
• Serve hot, garnished with coriander sprig.
Thank you for reading !