This is a cool and refreshing dip that goes well with toast, vegetables, crackers or roti (Indian flatbread). Made with yogurt and chopped spinach, it is a healthy meal that is perfect for when you don’t feel like cooking something elaborate.
• 3 cups chopped spinach (palak)
• 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch)
• 500 grams curd (dahi)
• Salt to taste
• Boil half a litre of water in a pan.
• Put the spinach in the water and let it be for five minutes.
• Strain the spinach and let it cool.
• Take cold yogurt in a glass bowl and mix in the salt and pepper.
Add the spinach and mix well.
• Put the bowl in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
• Serve chilled.
Thank you for reading
To suppor Vee, Like Her101 @ VeeMall.my