There are so many DIY stuff or post around in the World but do you heard about DIY lip balm before in Malaysia? Do you know how to make it? Don’t need worries. DIY a lip balm is very simple and time less.
The lip balm and scrub are made with 100% natural ingredients, including some from your backyard. No flower’s or herbs in your yard?…I bet the neighbour won’t mind if you return with some lip balm or sugar scrub!
Both of these crafts would be great to make for a bridal or baby shower, or if you’re just having a “girl’s night”…and I’m pretty sure that some Sangria would be a perfect pairing! I’m not going to lie, champagne was an essential “ingredient” in my crafting process.
What You Will Need:
- 1/8 cup Coconut Oil (available at most grocery stores or health food stores)
- 1/4 cup Beeswax (available at craft stores)
- 1/8 cup Shea Butter (available at craft stores or health food stores)
- 1 tsp Coconut or Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Rose Petals (fresh or dried), feel free to substitute a different flower or herb here
- 1 tsp Sweet Almond Oil (available at craft stores)
*This recipe makes enough for about 6 tubes or small containers
Steps to do:
1. Measure all of the ingredients into a small saucepan or Pyrex container
2. Heat on low until everything is melted, or if using microwave heat in 30 second intervals until completely melted
3. Strain petals if you wish, I left them in, they look really pretty!
4. Pour into sanitized containers of your choice
5. Let cool completely (couple hours) and they’re ready to use!
*Since this recipe uses beeswax (melting point is 145 degrees Fahrenheit) it will harden enough to put into empty tubes.
Shop at VeeMall.my