Brrr….baby, it’s nice outside! Why not are we going to travel? We’ve got tons of must-have hair accessories we’re currently coveting that are not only cute, but will keep you warm too. Whether you’re looking for something to spice up an everyday hairstyle or something special for that holiday soiree, this list of must-have hair accessories has something for you.
1. Everyone needs a good beret. And this Nordstrom Cashmere Beret is a classic choice. Plus, it comes in six color options! We recommend picking up at least one or two.
2. Earmuffs used to be practical, not pretty. But these UGG Australia Leather and Shearling Earmuffs prove otherwise! The soft sheepskin will keep your ears warm and built-in speakers will keep you entertained when hitting the slopes.
3. A darling bow is hard to resist, which is why this Cableknit Hat with Bow made our must-have list.
4. Holiday parties call for an extra special hair accessory, like this gorgeous Ben-Amun Crystal Headband. This 20s-inspired headpiece will jazz up any look.
5. Keep your head warm in luxurious style with this Karl Donoghue Shearling Hat. It’s soft, plush, lined in silk-satin and can be worn almost anywhere!
6. When it comes to wintertime hair accessories, a beenie is a must. This Eugenia Kim Mimi Chunky Knit Wool Pompom Beenie is a cute and cheeky departure from your ordinary beenie.
7. If you like the look of fur without wearing a full-on Russian hat, you may like this Parkurst “Angelika” Angora Blend Beret. The neutral color tones make it easy to wear with just about any outfit.
8. Speaking of fur, this Dena Fox Fur Headwrap is another unique hair accessory to try. This accent may be small, but the style speaks volumes.
9. Looking for a truly decadent hair accessory for that special occasion this chilly season? Look no further than this gorgeous Jennifer Behr Gold Tone Tiered Multi-Chain Headpiece.
10. For a cute everyday look, we love this Eric Javits Rabbit Hair Felt Hat. A wide-brim hat is always a great everyday go-to.