“Statistic always telling true.” Said by me.
If the statistics are true, the majority of women are wearing the wrong size bra. So, are you sure you are wearing correct size? You may be surprised!
There are several different methods to measuring and calculating your bra size, which are promoted by different retailers, bra experts and magazines. The method I like best is easy, accurate, and doesn’t require any calculations.
Even if you think all your bras fit fine, take your measurements anyway.
You might find out you’re not the size you thought you were. You’ll also be one step closer to experiencing the comfort and support of wearing a better fitting bra.
Before you start:
You’ll need a tape measure to determine your band size and your bust measurement, and the difference between them will be your cup size. If you don’t have tape measure,
substitute a long piece of ribbon, string or twine. Keep a scissor nearby to cut off the excess ribbon after measuring your body, as well as a flat ruler to measure the ribbon.
Here we’ll go:
Step 1: Find your band size
- Place the tape measure low on your back, below the shoulder blades, at your bra’s band level.
- Bring the tape measure around to the front of your body — lifting it slightly higher as it comes around to the front of your body.
- The tape measure should be pressing loosely against your body, hitting the outer edge of your bra cups near your arm pits, and lying across the top of your bra cups. It should be near the place where your bra’s straps meet its cups.
- If the measurement is odd, round down to the nearest even number. This is your band size.
Step 2: Find Your Bust Measurement
- Using the tape measure again, measure around the fullest part of your chest, at nipple level. Make sure the tape measure should be pressing loosely against your body.
- Round up to the nearest whole number. This is your bust measurement.
Step 3: Calculate Your Cup Size
- Bust measurement (step 2) – Band size (step 1) = ??
- If the difference(??) between the measurements is:
0, your cup size is AA.
1, your cup size is A.
2, your cup size is B.
3, your cup size is C.
4, your cup size is D.
5, your cup size is DD, etc.
Now, do YOU know what is your size? Shop veemall.my and collect your sexy BRaaaaasssssss.