A ring is a symbol of love, friendship, style, matrimony. Many people wonder how to clean them. Learn how with these steps.
1. Gather the needed supplies. You will need:
– a tooth brush
– hot water
– rubbing alcohol
– paper towel
– a small cup
2. Decide which ring you want to wash. Turn the faucet on and have the running water be hot. Hot water is good for killing bacteria and cleaning stains.
3. Take the ring and place it in a small cup. Make sure you fill the cup with the hot water. When the hot water warms up, grab the ring and take it out. By doing this you removed dust, easy removable stains and bacteria.
4. Take a toothbrush with toothpaste. Brush the ring as if you were brushing your teeth. Toothpaste is good for sterling silver and white gold.
5. Rinse the ring in the cup of water. Turn the water from hot to warm.
6. Rinse off the toothpaste from the ring with warm water. Dump the hot water from the cup into the sink.
7. Fill the cup with earring solution or rubbing alcohol. This will disinfect the ring(s). This process will kill off any bacteria and remove stains. This will also make the zirconia diamond in your ring very shiny. Make sure you leave the ring in the cup with the solution for a few hours.
8. Take the ring out and wipe it with paper towel. This is the last step you are going to do. If you feel the ring can use more shine repeat the steps.