Paper confettis are a great alternative to traditional rise to throw all the way when the ceremony is over. With these throwers it is also incredibly easy and fun to do!
The materials that you’ll need are
- Some tissue paper in colors that you like,
- Plastic tubes,
- Exacto knife,
- Straight edge
- Cutting board.
Basically, all you need to do is this:
1. Cut your tissue paper in strips as wide as you want the confetti to be
2. Cut into small strips and keep the confetti in stacks
3. Place the stacks into the tube
4. Add a cute label if you want
Voila! Have fun!